The York S1-TTSCC01 Communicating Control System is the ultimate control center for all of your system components. When you add a Touch Screen Communicating Control to a compatible modulating variable speed furnace or air handler, and a premium air-conditioner or heat pump, you'll enjoy longer heating and cooling cycles at lower fan speeds for a more consistent temperature throughout your home, better humidity control, as well as a more energy-efficient comfort system.
- High definition color, touch screen user interface.
- Incorporates graphics and animation.
- 4-wire installation from each component in the system.
- Intuitive on-screen prompts for ease of installation and service.
- Automatic system configuration – plug & play.
- System diagnostics for ease of troubleshooting.
- Detailed system forced operation.
- Complete integration of temperature control, humidity control, and ventilation in every season.
- Ventilation limits to ensure outside air is not introduced in extreme hot or cold conditions - no extra heating or cooling load
- Automatic Humidity Control – set it and forget it. No longer requiring manual setting for humidification or dehumidification – can be switched to be used in manual mode
- Programmable or non-programmable mode selection - Advanced or normal programmable mode view selection
- 7-day programmability with 2, 3, or 4 periods per day
- Patented pending Quick Heat/Quick Cool functionality
- Day-at-a-glance programming for simplified ease of use
- Seasonal programming
- Easy timed-override schedule
- Simplified vacation schedules
- Programmable fan by period
- Fan speed adjustability - as low as 17% to 100% in 1% increments
- Energy saving opportunity
- Indoor Air Quality pop-up replacement reminders
- General maintenance reminder messaging
- Comfort Studio software to allow programming the Communicating Control with the use of a thumb drive - Also allows the dealer to display the company logo
- WARRANTY - Standard 5-year limited parts warranty
This Controller is compatible with the following communicating systems:
||CZE, CZF, CZH
||AC5, AC6, AC8
||AL5, AL6, AL8
||YZB, YZE, YZF, YZH
||HC5, HC6, HC8
||HL5, HL6, HL8
|| MV, AV*